Friday, January 13, 2023

Supreme Kotha (Highly Offensive?)

Supreme Kotha (Highly Offensive?)

I guess, it is. What do you think?

When I was writing "That's known as women trafficking"  in some official correspondence in response to shitty files, then this term was running over media. Now that's hype? Twisted version? Or maybe nearby truth. 

Later on, I wrote some poem also kinda same with the title 

click on कोठे वाले मालिकों का धन्धा!


Or copy-paste 

https://rajdroh.blogspot.com/2022/01/blog-post.html


Think what must had happen that some faculty at university level had to object or vent in that language? Or what people were trying to enforce on someone either by hook or crook tactics and failed terribly?

Strangely, they had taken along some ignorant gawaarnpathas, even to declare later that her own blah, blah people were party to that.


They wanted to repeat 2010 scandal in September 2018! 
Welcome to their own kinda "गन्धर्व विवाह" in 21st century! 
By taming a woman under psycho-tactical-medicine and slow releasing injection-impact, they wanted to repeat some scandal!

It was to some extent kinda same when I resigned conditionally in 2017. I had informed to director that I would be available via phone or better email as I would be outstation. Still director sent a letter to my home (mother), that your daughter is not coming to office. Laughable? These jokers on chairs give joining to kids not an adult person? They needed response from an almost illiterate lady nearby her 70s! She is 10th pass and belongs to some other era, who has no knowledge of todays world and happenings at university.

Chief Justice of India, seems really have numerous challenges. Wonder, what would say about such things happening in supreme court of India's knowledge? 
What kind of supreme court is that, I am still trying to understand.
What kind of politics is going on there, probably would be more important to know. What could be the reason that supreme court cannot take these cases directly?
Pre happenings of COVID-19. 
At covid-19, cryptic codes became 20 (24? 25? or don't know) 10 (19)
Interesting world indeed

September 2018 Psycho control and try to repeat scandal 2010.
October 2018, get out of university, Omex drama and google uncle.
Disturbances increased in labs and classes.
10-4-2019 (Organized Violence at H#16, Type-3)
Nov. 2018- August 2019, Overnight guide change Bharti-Ujjala Case
December 2019 Exams Fraud and mother gall bladder stone operation
March 2020, Covid-19 (I had stone problem? Or induced pain via some invisible food or drink source?)
Ahhhhhhhh RAJDHROH, April 26-29, 2021 Jail
(Wanna live more within campus and do such a job amid such goons?)
Enforced! Enforced! Enforced! Hahahahahaha
I shifted almost all my furniture to my home (Village)

Do or Die Mode on with whatever lilbit viables. 
One day I said something, "I wanna do a press conference regarding these cases."
And Enforcement Zone shifted to some other home. It was a bit surprising for me. Then came to know online that "Press Conference" made them do so. 
Interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment