Thursday, January 26, 2023

Political Paralysis?

Name any diseases and it can be the creation of politics. It can be diabetes, cancer, paralysis, heart attack, skin diseases or whatever you can think of. 

How? How that could happen? That's important to understand to stop such diseases, to stop such creations err such crimes. 

Whenever I visited the parlour, a lady S.... Dahiya also used to visit that. She is a relative of Hoodas. I met that lady first time in Anna andolan at D-Park, Rohtak, introduced by Mr. Sunit Mukherjee, PR, MDU. It was also first meeting with Mr. Sunit Mukherjee. Till that time, I had no idea that MDU has any such post or department also. 

Once or twice I guess, I even asked her, "Ma'am, we come to parlour almost at the same time by coincidence or you are more regular?" And she replied with her usual smile, "Probably by coincidence."

There used to be some signals outside that parlour also. But I could not understand then what were those? But yes, with time, I had become a bit suspicious of the happenings there. I had started questioning many things. One day, I came to know that lady had paralysis. I guess, it was in 2014. Congress had gone and BJP had come. But what could be the relation of a paralysis with BJP or Congress?

I have another friend of college time S.... Dahiya Malik. She came back in my life in 2012 I guess, when I moved to H#16, type-3 in 2011. Along with many other college time friends were also back in life. 

Can there be any relation of entirely different people in same sense?  I think no.

Then there is another S.... Chaudhary of university time.

Then there is another S.... Mahalawat of college, university time.

Different people with somewhat same but different names, different professions, different parties, different types of interactions along different time period. But talks about some interactions, some happenings or mishappenings of some time periods like the interactions of different molecules and creations of different diseases.  

With time and knowledge from here or there, I had become suspicious of so many things including diseases, murders etc.

I met this lady recently after long time. I was there in the parlour and she was looking from a distance towards me or the parlour girl standing near my chair. I looked at her and could not recognize. She was still looking towards this side. The parlour girl near my chair started talking with her. And I realized, it was she. I asked about her health and talked lilbit as I felt, probably she was not much comfortable. She had to make efforts to reply back. And suddenly, many such people were there in front of my eyes. Mind had reached to another world and there were so many questions looking for answers. 

What type of pain inducers so-called intelligentsia give people via invisible sources, food or water or whatever -- to enforce people to send them hospital?

What type of chemicals via food sources or cosmetics or any such source so-called intelligentsia give people to create different types of diseases?

Two very close and comparatively recent examples, my mother's gall bladder operation and December 2019 exams fraud. And my own quest to know the answers related to so many such happenings rather mishappenings, what some people call adventure.

And later on tried on me the same tactic in March 2020, covid-19 start.

Later on, an aunt paralysis and details events talk about gambling created cryptic version. Though, I am talking about it first time but I guess, some people had even guessed this one. 

Same had been tried on me also but unsuccessfully? Knowledgeable people, if can shed some light? The day, I walked whole night with cries that probably I would not survive by morning. I had problem even in walking and siting. Left side hand and leg were kind of dragging. Major pain was right back lower side but this left side enigma? 

Aunt case happened later. 

Covid time had many such experiences from that surrounding also, I lived during that time period. I will try to put as many cases as could, with as many details as can. But sure, it will take time. Academic people especially those who really wanna serve society need to distant lilbit from ugly politics. I had no interest in politics. Now have but to know its impact on living beings. This side or that side, to hell with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment