Monday, December 19, 2022

Hooooooooooo Politics

 1999-2009 Saraswati Hostel

2002or 2003? One month or two, Sector-14

2008 Almost two months, 218D, Oakville, Gainesville, Florida

2009-2011 54/., Sector-14

2011-2017 H#16, Type-3

2017-Continue H#30, Type-4


What could be the importance of these numbers, codes or cryptic designing?

In 2018, I guess I came to know first time, that it's not the one you are thinking behind your problems but someone else. I, rather we went to meet some friend in Hisar. That was surprising for me. I was not even in talking terms with that guy. I did not even know since blah, blah time what was he doing or where he was living. Not just that but I used to call that person brother. I had stopped talking to him in 2000, I guess. After that hardly talked or met. 

Then someone else also said, every person you call brother is not a brother, again indicating something fishy somewhere. But

Then I came to know these cryptic codes of home, society, place we live. How does that matter? In this gamble they do. Even when you are not in talking terms with someone? Can they be related? 

And the answer came proxy war, gambling. 

Question comes, can we put some brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter also like that? Or is it something totally one way process?

That's why it's messy. As people try to enforce their side of truth rather their side of agenda.

Somewhere in 2018 or 2019, I came to know this activa modelling. 

What's that?

And you will come across the most disgusting mindset of people. As blah, blah had blah blah as BF or BFs so no question of rape or scandal arises.

Interesting? What type of mentality these people have?

These people have very interesting mentality. Think if such kind of people are somehow at the seats of judgements? Kinda our Khangaroo courts.

Hooooooooooo Politics

One experiment of my life and it showed so much beyond digestible. The show, don't tell model put itself at its worst light.

After covid-19, one day, I was taking a lab of B.Tech students and someone called. 

Hello 

Hello di, kaise ho?

I am fine, who are you? 

I am captain blah, blah

Thinking, di and captain and I am unable to recognize you.

Sorry, I did not recognize. Can you tell your name please?

Arre didi main Captain blah, blah bol raha tha.

Thinking, irritating stuff.

Kaam tha koyi?

Milna tha aapse.

OK. Come in the eve. I will be at home.

No. Office milna tha. Kaho to aa jaaun?

Sorry, I am busy right now. You can come tomorrow.

Arre theek hai, main evening main aata hoon.

OK.

He comes. Had tea and lil bit chat. His enquiry was about PhD admission for her fiancee in chemistry. 

I informed him the process and to check that department website or better meet some concerned subject professor there. They can advise better.

Next day, he called again. 

Out of irritation, I said, I was not at home. 

But to my surprise, he was there at my home just after some time. 

It was too irritating but just by thinking that he was a relative of some relatives and on that too younger to me, I allowed him to come inside house, without showing much irritation on face.

He came. Had some water or tea I guess. Then his phone rings and he said, di jaana hai, in some hurray. There is some party with some friends.

I was happy, better as I don't like enforcing, irritating people. 

Oh, then I came to know online about this Show, Don't Tell modelling. It was Pa-R-Ty. That's the kind of shit, these people are playing since blah, blah time.

What a lafander mindset and circle and people who are playing this, this side or that side. And had it stopped here? 

No. This is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Politics. Here people don't take action against the wrong but amplify that, hype that and tease the so-called other side. Only in lafandar politics such things can happen. No?

In this shitty politics, MPs, CMs, PMs official pages would show the hypes as per their advantage, without caring about to stop such shit and do what's right. Some are showing special cameras in home. Some are taking about toolkits. Some are telling or even showing with hyped versions, at times in worse sense, stand up comedies. 

But then some may say, politics is a buchadkhana. What are you expecting from them and why? 

Yes. Then I looked at UGC and AICTE and Supreme Court of India website. What's happening there? Any guess? What action they have taken? Maybe, in some other post. Oh yes, feeling like to write about some media bhandocity also.

Read somewhere, "नीम वाली पकौड़े बना रही थी, वो नीम पास रहा ना पकौडे बने, टाइप-4 से 9J हो गया"

What I could understand people keep on repeating same 3-4 steps, they played in more than a decade, time and again, mostly unsuccessfully.

Kinda, what happened once, don't happen again as people start realizing with time, what crooks have been playing. On that after knowledge of the concerned person, things become difficult for both side gamblers.

No comments:

Post a Comment