Thursday, November 17, 2022

Shut Down The System: Express Water Ro

 In targeted abuses, you get almost constant advertisements in different forms especially at FB and google search engine results over blah, blah time period.

We are

"Show, Don't Tell"

You are Verbose 

-- hmm something too expressive? Or detail oriented? 

Or show, your own created show?

Tell, your own sound bites?

Express, not in brief but details?

Operate -- err cut into pieces? Or better bit by bit, step by step, in small pieces?

Isn't that possible? Yes! It is.

When you start observing, then you don't observe one or two things, but whatever come across. In that come across, there was a time, when I started using filtered water even for baths and clothes, 2017 or 2018, I guess. The supply water was not just visually dirty but stinky -- having some peculiar smell. It had its impact not just on my body but plants as well. My plants advised me not to use that water. They bore the burnt of my experimentation in these last few years.

In such circumstances, you don't just observe but do smell, watch and apply all applicable senses. These senses informed me that you are at danger zone at each possible vulnerable zone. And with time, my RO purification services increased. At times, even twice or thrice a month. During these services, I came across, some interesting plays. 

Also realized, RO water services itself had become danger zone.

Details would be in some other posts along with plays details, services and their impact. For a while just one last service example. I called this service person. Two young guys came. And said, two filters, carbon and sediment need to change. Then they said, they don't have specific brand filters as your water purification machine but Express Water Ro only. I heard this name first time. I did not feel like and thought, better to purchase own filters and change them. But don't know why said, change. They did.

As usual, I allowed 2-3 buckets to pass. Then used this water for drinking purpose. Taste was slightly different but I had no other option and used that water that evening. I was tired in night and had stomach problem (lilbit pain and diarrhea). Woke up late in the morning. Had to go somewhere that day. So without caring much went ahead as planned. Headache, digestion problem and vomiting. Cannot blame anyone without any evidences, not at least laymen people. In most such cases, laymen or such workers don't even know about such things (experience overtime).

After that I had to use the same water one day again and same problem. Did not use that water again for drinking or food preparation.

The problem here means problems elsewhere also. At times, at larger scale, say hyped versions. Common people suffer for that. Why? I couldn't understand till today. Maybe, knowledgeable people can shed some light on that. Simple answer, dirty and bloody politics?

No comments:

Post a Comment