Saturday, November 26, 2022

Designed Destinations? Semi-automation?

Show, Don't Tell

I don't believe in predefined destiny. But wherever we choose to live, or had to live, at times maybe due to some circumstances, for whatever reasons, things impact us in certain way, due to this system

If someone had said me, years back, that the pets you are having or there in home or lab/s experimentation are via semi-automation mode. It had been difficult to believe. But experiences in recent years and the way, I had been informed online directly or indirectly, talks something else.

What was the name of your first pet?

Shastri

From where that came?

HP

By whom?


What happened to your rabbits? 

Female died due to alpha amylase inhibitor (?). I had been informed by boss then Prof. PK Jaiwal that will produce antibodies of alpha amylase. I thought nothing would happen as I had already produced antibodies against oxalate oxidase. 

I left back male to the home, from where I got it. And he died probably by snake bite after some time.

Someone's pets used for experimentation? 

Yes, a cousin from village. 

From where that person bought?

Kashmiri gate, Delhi.

There are many such things of that time period, I reviewed. In that some deaths, some people who left this place and joined elsewhere and many more details about department, university and happenings. All these things had no meaning before this knowledge of semi-automation of society.

Where you took that female rabbit for treatment when she was almost dead?

There was a dog clinic nearby MDU, some Dr. Phogat I guess, suggested by a friend who had a pet dog then.


What was the name of your last pet?

Tuffy

From where you got that?

Some nephew.

Where had that gone? Via whom? 

I had not time to care of that golden labra. So one of my neighbour in campus (Then H#16, Type-3) advised me to gift someone. I gave to her and she gifted to someone else -- probably to then registrar of SUPVA, Lakhmichand University later?

And people to whom that pet had been given or taken from, in all probability knew no such thing of this semi-automation of society. Neither that kid who gifted that to me.

Then who does? Some powerhouses tunnels to this society. The tunnels, I came to know or should say had been shown by different people, different ways -- the way they work, via middlemen/women. And interestingly most these middlemen or women know nothing about this semi-autonomous way of society's working.

Maid/s, cooks, gardeners to name just a few instances, I cross checked to confirm that. These people also work on indirect invisible instructions. Don't know if I can call them instructions as in most cases these people themselves don't know that whatever they are doing have some indirect consequences even for them. And they are ignorant about the facts that they are not doing those things themselves but kinda enforced by different tactics. That's the cruel face of this semi-autonomation of society.

Interestingly, during my "under strange circumstance stay at home" gave insight about people migrations from different places, at different time period. Include in that labourers in farms, domestic helps, purchased brides, construction workers or people who went abroad. This small village, not that small either as has two panchayats, mostly ruled by opposite sides to each other. This village has huge variety and cases of interest. Their names, year of migration, profession, place of migration talk about this interesting semi-automation -- they call automation. 

And it's not just about this place but you can pick any place and it will give you so much information about this semi-automation.

Off late, things in that village surrounding had become kinda, in case someone nearby listened me, asking such unknown people some questions -- mental ho gayi shuru. This last tag to some extent ended only when people themselves started realizing such things all around.

I don't claim to be expert of this field. It is political science or social science or whatever it is. I call that semi automation of society. 

But yes, there are people who can link such subjects and correlate better, may be due to some tunnels knowledge? I call them time and again, knowledgeable people from different fields.

Nowadays, trying to understand lilbit about judiciary and courts. Some video was coming time and again on my Youtube and I found it interesting. 

Cannot claim such knowledge and link but wish I could?

                            India's new CJI Dhananjaya Yashwant Chandrachud seems a pet lover.

Check this video, made by Tashi Tobgyal for Indian Express?


It created a bit more interest to know the views of our supreme court judges. 
This video has nothing to do with 
Or copy-paste

https://politicaldiseasescovidcorona19.blogspot.com/2022/11/shut-down-system-express-water-ro.html


And how these courts work? As when I heard some things about High Court Chandigarh, I was in a bit disbelief. But then, if politics and society is working that way then is it possible that Supreme Court would not be affected? Let me leave this as a questionmark?

No comments:

Post a Comment