Friday, September 24, 2021

Governance and Gambling

 Governance and Gambling (सत्ता और सट्टा बाज़ार)

What could be the relation of property rates around the world, share market and gambling and governance?

Can they hover over around some people? Man or women? Governed by some political houses or parties designed numbers or codes? And their cryptic avatars? Cryptic designed actions and impact of their consequences on people, who know nothing about such things or designs?

Can some government/state University property be someone's private property? Can someone throw some faculty out from a campus house by claiming that property as his or her own property? And that faculty person has to pay some special rent to that so-called land owner of that campus house?

Interesting?

That's the story of Big Boss Houses of MDU. 

Big Boss House #16, Type-3 and 

Big Boss House #30, Type-4

Think someone outsider claim a right on this Big Boss House #16, Type-3 or Big Boss House #30, Type-4, MDU? 

Is that possible? Can a common person even think like that? In case, you are that faculty, who have that house at that particular point, what would you do? 

Would question the claimer? Authorities?

What authorities response should be in that case? Whose side they should be? Rules and regulations? Or some outside forces, claimer/s? Puppets of at that time government/s or just some nukkadbaaz even while sitting on those chairs?

When I was in H#16, Type-3, I knew nothing about such claimers or outside forces or parties or any such governance and governments. Naturally, I did whatever a common person would do. Complains of some crimes to whoever I could including Chief Justice of India.

Then I had to leave H#16, Type-3 under some strange circumstances. And partially shifted to another Big Boss House #30, Type-4 in 2017. Bigger blunders and conspiracies and again complains, complains and complains. 

I did not give H#16, Type-3 by thinking that somewhere justice is there and supreme court would take suo motto at least now. Meanwhile, I paid for both houses (rent) from my pay, as I believed in Indian Justice System. Without realizing the type of politics and scandals gravity, I found myself at that point when I had to leave this place. I gave a conditional resignation in 2017 as I knew if I remain alive, I will fight back. 

I had been called back by my office and had to go throw bigger conspiracies, cases after cases. Even before I could think, what the hell was this case, I had the file of another case and then another and then another, one after the other. And then one day, I had been enforced to go to Psychiatry. Psychos of PGI and MDU! It was 1.9.2018 (Mind the codes)

Psycho Control (Just after Veerbhan Lab Case)

And then a special visit to Chail, HP.

As I said in earlier post this Psycho Control and related happenings need some more details. Click on the link Roshanlal, Mathura & Anathashram (Sunaria jail!)

Or copy paste 

https://raajfictionillusionorhitechcrime.blogspot.com/2022/09/interesting-world-18.html

You can read again post of this "Interesting World" 16-onwards for better clarity.

It's these happenings which lead me to CoV 2 and then CoV 19 happened. It was beyond my imagination that that's the world we are living in. And that's how things happen in this strange kinda cryptic world, cryptic governance and governments around the world -- beyond common people knowledge (include in that most educated people also).


Before coming to this psycho control and related stuff, there will be a few posts of this "Interesting World" related to
H#16, Type-3 and 
H#30, Type-4, 
Violence, H#16, Type-3 (10.4.2019)

And Omaxe (Cryptic OM-AXE?, Sector-28 and nearby?) Rohtak, Parsvnatha (Pa-R-SV-NATHA, Sector-33 and nearby?) Rohtak and somehow their relation with CoV 19 or CoV 2. 
Seems interesting cryptic world? Kinda Real World, Virtual World, Mixed Reality, Augmented?

During this time, I did lilbit research about properties and their rates, share-market  etc. People related to such fields can shed more light on such things as they are not even nearby my subject matter. But what I found is that everything is so much related with our government/s, governance, politics, business houses and their impact on world. 
Why common people would even matter for such governments or governance?
I guess, only up to that point, where common people are able to shake their chairs and shares. Else keep on doing bhakti of this party or that party. All are more or less same.

No comments:

Post a Comment