Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Food Adulterants and Creation of Medical Emergencies

What was happening to me and why, beyond understanding. I just knew that it was strange kind of horrible pain. Instead of going to hospital, I took pain killers. But they had lil comfort and that was also for few hours. When pain did not go away, I went to a nearby small hospital just for check up. My first preference earlier always used to be PGI, but after the horror of after Violence drama at PGI (H#16, Type-3 on 10.4.2019), I could not even think about that.

In this small hospital also drama had already started with my entry there -- A Gauravmayi Drama.

I had pain on the right lower side back and doctor said might be KIDNEY STONE. It was a danger signal for me as just few months back (December 2019 and Exams Fraud), I had seen stone drama in my mother's case also. 

Next day I got the report but doctor said there is no kidney stone and I need another test for GALL BLADDER STONE. Gall bladder stone, and pain near lower right back side?

The only answer was get lost from here. You don't need any other test. While coming back to campus home I met a friend Dr. N..... Shrama around PGI VC office. He said he was also coming to that side, MDU for some work. I said OK., seat, I will drop. I had a water bottle on my driver side seat and while picking that bottle from that seat noticed seat was totally wet. Who opened that bottle and why?

He came up to my home, had tea and I dropped him. Just after few minutes, when I came back home, there were some strange signals from my neighbour's home about that Dr. N..... Sharma. In the evening or next day I guess, I opened a milk packet and what was that?

Instead of milk, some cold drink like foams started coming from that packet. There was no smell, no taste change in that milk. Packet was also looking almost same as it used to be earlier, of the brand, I used to take. Oh! Food adulterants.

Who is a friend? Who is an enemy? How to judge in this kind of surrounding?

I packed my bag and went to home. And just next day pain was over. No medicine, no pain killers, no more horrible pain. 


 















No offence, no defence. No ill will against anyone. It's for public good, so cannot be avoided. I feel people must come forward themselves to help in such cases, where their name is somehow dragged for whatever reasons. 
Some knowledgeable people have much more information about such coding and cases than the comparatively new to this field, like me. They are ones who made me aware about such cases and I think able to shed more light.

Why world should suffer due to such political designs? Common people need to know that. How many people died (Or murdered?) in this so called CoV 19 worldwide? And how many have to shuffle, reshuffle, shifted like some cattle? 
Do such so-called highly educated people have any inner consciousness about the suffering of these not so important and not so educated people? Or is it just about Buddy States or N States or Whatever kinda shit states? What kinda responsibility these highly placed people have on many chairs around the world? Just to be puppets of concerned governments and keep on doing nautankees?
Why most research people are ignorant about such facts? Answer lies in continuing "Pattern Frauds" over decades, centuries. You may get more insight in this kinda fraud in some more Interesting World posts in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment